The Sylvania Library features the latest in learning resources while the nearby Performing Arts Center is a fully equipped theater and dance venue.
The Technology Classroom Building features an indoor garden courtyard that is passively cooled and heated by nature.
The Sylvania Campus is located in southwest Portland between Tigard and Lake Oswego. As the oldest and largest of the PCC campuses, Sylvania has many unique features and specialized programs. An impressive fitness venue, a state-of-the-art theater facility (the Performing Arts Center), and an innovative MakerLab for students to create anything their minds can envision are just a few of the many amazing places to visit while on campus. Sylvania is the place for innovation, community collaboration and individual growth.
Sylvania by the numbers
Annual rides on shuttle to PSU
Students enrolled each year at Sylvania
Sylvania’s opening date
News from Sylvania
- Back in Blue: Commencement Returns!
- June 20, 2023
- After four years of virtual or campus-only events, graduates once again donned the traditional navy blue gowns for the 2023 commencement
- Commencement Returns to In-Person Format
- June 6, 2023
- For the first time since 2019, the college is hosting graduation in person on Friday, June 16, at the Memorial Coliseum
- View more News from Sylvania...
Sylvania is served by two transit lines. Next arrivals:
Come visit PCC Sylvania
Thinking of enrolling and want to see the campus? Schedule a visit!
Community members can learn about renting our facilities.
Sylvania student resource centers
Unique programs at Sylvania
PCC has more than 100 academic programs – see all programs
Things to do and see
At the North View Art Gallery: